Designed with comfort and productivity in mind, the TownePlace Suites Mukilteo makes an excellent choice for guests seeking short or long-term accommodations near the Everett Naval Station and Paine Field. With a prime location just minutes from downtown Everett, less than two miles from Paine Field, and within 2 miles of the Mukilteo waterfront , we make it easy to balance your business and personal needs when visiting the Pacific Northwest.
Our spacious studio suites feature residential-style amenities including fully-equipped kitchens and living areas, high-definition televisions and a home office area with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. At the TownePlace Suites Mukilteo, our goal is to ensure you feel right at home, which is why we offer complimentary hot breakfasts served daily, 24/7 laundry and exercise facilities and business center, as well as a seasonal outdoor pool to help you relax after an activity packed day. We also host a complimentary evening social for our guests 3 nights per week where we offer beer and wine with a light snack while you unwind and enjoy our cozy Cottage House.
Whether you are traveling to town for a short-term project or a longer period of time due to relocation or reassignment, our comfortable home away from home makes it easy to work, relax and play in our quiet waterfront town. Best of all, the TownePlace Suites Mukilteo offers daily government per diem rates.
- Residential style suites featuring kitchens
- Bar-B-Q and/or picnic area
- Local restaurant dinner delivery
- Sundry/Convenience store
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Laundry Facilities
- Exercise Facilities
- Outdoor Pool
- Evening Reception 3 times per week
- Bring along your best friend - our extended stay hotel near Everett is pet-friendly!
- Our studio suites offer your choice of king or queen beds; all suites have convenient sofabeds.
- Every suite features a sofa and a flat-screen TV with premium cable.
- Every kitchen has a microwave, refrigerator, stovetop and dishwasher; some have ovens.